"Hulbert West have been helping my wife and I with our retirement planning for 4 years. Their friendly, relaxed approach has been very professional; understanding our plans, level of risk and offering clear options and sensible advice. This included encouraging more adventurous investment considerations, where appropriate, to maximise our returns. This has resulted in us achieving our aim, with a good level of regular income and sound investments going forward."
- Chris & Christine Allen, North Walsham, Norfolk
"Our adviser took a complex set of situations, affected by ill health, and came up with an excellent solution that has improved our financial position and peace of mind in these difficult times. He did it all without fuss and very cost-effectively. He even negotiated on our behalf with one recalcitrant company and got the decision we had been struggling unsuccessfully to achieve for some time. All the work was handled very smoothly and in harmony with the ongoing tax advice of our accountant. Many thanks."
- Roger Haywood, Happisburgh, Norfolk
In January 2011, Hulbert West came top of the Financial Adviser's King's Lynn area 'Mystery Shopper', beating a number of local IFA's and high street banks. The industry newspaper said:
- "Very friendly, professional and concise"
- "The adviser was knowledgeable. He had a good understanding of the considerations the shopper would need to make"
- "The shopper felt the adviser was trustworthy and knew what he was talking about. She would arrange a meeting with him to discuss her situation further."
We are very grateful for any feedback provided by our valued clients. If you would like to submit a testimonial please contact your adviser.